There are, of course, a large number of people who have a specific need – such as a pitch, a conference presentation or a speech – and want tailored assistance to deliver that.
That’s why I also offer a one-to-one service for clients who want specific assistance with a particular presentation they have to give.
This can take the form of:
- Advice on how to structure and deliver a presentation to a particular audience
- Writing a speech for you to deliver
- Helping you to identify audience types and to use words that will influence those particular audiences
- Dealing with issues of confidence and nerves.
- Assisting you through the rehearsal process.
I can offer short- or long-term support for clients who may be:
- About to carry out a pitch presentation
- Giving regular large or small-scale presentations
- Giving a one-off yearly update to employees
For further information, please contact me and we can discuss how my Speechwriting and Presentation Structure Services can help you.